Read the Terms & Conditions
The Coaching Marketplace
Thanks for taking the next step towards becoming a Vendor with The Coaching Marketplace. Here you will find a list of our basic Terms & Conditions for being a vendor. This page explains the terms (“Vendor Agreement”) by which you may sell Assets through the Marketplace as a Vendor.
If you start a Vendor Agreement with The Coaching Marketplace on behalf of an organization or other entity, then (i) “you” includes you and that entity, and (ii) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. This Vendor Agreement is entered into by the Vendor whose name is set forth below and Digital C3 Inc. (“The Coaching Marketplace”), a Florida corporation.
Become a Vendor
Becoming a Vendor is simple! You’ll need to agree to the Vendor Terms and Conditions before we agree to sell your product or service. These govern the relationships, rights and obligations of Vendor’s to us and buyers using The Coaching Marketplace. You agree to put your items on The Coaching Marketplace and make them available to buyers on the basis stated in The Coaching Marketplace Terms and these Vendor Terms. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with our terms and conditions and review them to ensure you continue to agree with them.
As a Vendor in The Coaching Marketplace you have responsibilities to us and buyers of your items. Please take the time to review these Vendor Terms carefully.
Selling Your Product
- The list price is the price you see on a product in The Coaching Marketplace and is made up of two components: Item price (License): When you ‘sell’ a product, you’re making your product available to buyers to use that product under certain conditions; you’re not actually, selling the product itself. What you’re selling includes a license directly to the buyer to use that product under the various types of license terms that you set and are applicable to your items.
- Licensing: As a Vendor, you set the license terms, not us, the product is yours and it is up to you to determine how you want to license it to a buyer. Your product may be displayed with a demo link that has a clear call to action back to The Coaching Marketplace.
- Earnings: Our standard vendor split is 70/30. The Vendor will receive 70% of the sell price and The Coaching Marketplace receives 30%. Payouts are process on the 5th day of each month.
- Exclusivity: The Coaching Marketplace will sell only products that cannot be found elsewhere. Exclusivity will be one of the strengths of the marketplace. It is our goal and expectation that all products sold by us or vendors are exclusively sold at The Coaching Marketplace.
- Affiliate Program: We offer an affiliate program to help promote our sales. Affiliates who promote our business receive up to 20% of the total sale cost. In the case of an affiliate sale, The Coaching will assume 100% of the payout to the affiliate. What that means for us is that in some cases, The Coaching Marketplace may only receive 20% commission on any sales that came from one of our many affiliate partners. This means our vendors will always receive 60% of the total sale price.
- Review: Products offered by the Vendor must be approved by The Coaching Marketplace. Once your product is entered into your Vendor account, it will be held in moderation for review. Once the product is approved, it will be available for sale in the marketplace.
- Potential Deductions: Payment methods available for buyers to buy your items involve payment agents that have their own standard terms and conditions regarding refunds, chargebacks, fees and undeveloped transactions (which we don’t control). If a transaction on an item is subject to payment agents’ refunds, chargeback, fees and undeveloped transactions, we may automatically deduct those amounts from your account.
- Refunds: We may also decide to issue a credit or refund to a buyer in certain circumstances involving issues with your item, or transactions may be reversed for other reasons. If that happens, we reserve the right to deduct from your account any amount that would otherwise be payable to you.
- Payment Errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- We do not have the correct payment details;
- We can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- You are asking for payment to be made to a person, an institution or a country that we’re legally prohibited from making payments to, or where there are limitations in the banking systems.
- Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as a developer, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- Taxes: As a developer on The Coaching Marketplace, you are responsible for paying any personal taxes that apply. If required by law, we may deduct or withhold taxes in connection with your being a vendor. If so, we will give you relevant documentation that’s required by law about the deduction or withholding.
- As a Vendor you promise to us and each buyer of your products that:
You own or have rights to use the intellectual property rights in that product and that product does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- The product is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- The product does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- The i does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- You will not purchase your own product.
- We are not liable for any loss suffered by you because of a buyer making use of your item contrary to The Coaching Marketplaces’ Terms or the item’s license.
- Personal Information: To facilitate a transaction on The Coaching Marketplace, we may provide you with relevant buyer information and also may provide buyers with your relevant information. You agree that you will keep buyer information confidential and only use this information for that transaction.
- Product Demo: Your product demo may not contain any links re-directing our customers to any other shop or marketplace without prior approval. If you decide to have a “Buy Now” call to action button, it must be linked to The Coaching Marketplace. All demo’s will be reviewed before the product is published on our marketplace. If we find that a demo has been changed and no longer meets this criterion, we have the right to remove that item until the demo has been corrected. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer because of your item being removed.
- Legal Relationship: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither you nor we can bind each other in any way. We are, however, your agent only for the limited purposes of your warranties to buyers.
The Coaching Marketplace
- Resolution Process for Transactions. All parties share the responsibility for making sure that purchases facilitated by your product(s) are satisfactory and hassle-free. Our marketplace hosts the resolution process for transactions when Buyers claim that their Product was not received, or the Product they received was different from what was described in the product listing. We may take a more active role in ensuring transaction problems are resolved; however, you understand that we are not obligated to do so. You agree to permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any disputes. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover by debiting or crediting Vendor earned credits balance.
- Advertising: We may use the whole or part of your items to promote The Coaching Marketplace. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, on a features page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks). No compensation is payable for these uses.
- Item removal: We have the right to remove an item for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. For example, we may review the libraries to keep Monterey Premier fresh and full of quality items that meet the latest technical standards and market trends. Also, issues about an item might be brought to our attention such as errors, representations, or even violations. Our goal is always to address these situations with you constructively. We also aim to give you notice before an item is removed, but this is not always feasible or possible, so we cannot guarantee this. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer because of your item being removed.
- Promotions & Sales: The prices of your products under the promotions may vary from the regular product price. This means that your earnings on the sale of your products in a promotion may not always be determined by regular price of your product on The Coaching Marketplace. The Vendor fee/payout may differ for special promotions.
- Limitation of Liability. Given the nature of special deals, the prices of your items under the special deal may vary from the advertised item price. This means that your earnings on the sale of your items in a special deal may not always be determined by reference to the advertised price of your item on the Elegant Marketplace. Given the nature of special deals and special promotions, the developer fee may differ for special deals or special promotions.
Congratulations on your decision to partner with The Coaching Marketplace!
Last updated on 4/5/2018